7 Days in Hell is a mockumentary following Aaron Williams (Andy Samberg), the adopted brother of Venus and Serena Williams. He was once a tennis pro until a freak accident at a match. After a failed attempt at designing male underwear, he makes a tennis comeback at Wimbledon by playing against the heavily favored Charles Poole. Aaron breaks all the tennis rules with his crazy hair and style and with his crazy behavior, not unlike this other tennis star.
- Nike Free 5.0 Sneakers in White and University Red $94
- Sweat Headband and Wristband Set in White $10
- Denim Shorts in White $19
- Floral Print Oval Belt Buckle in Silver $5
- Belt for Removable Buckles in White $6
- Women's Plus Size White Denim Vest $36
- Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Turquoise Crystal Necklace $14
- Prince Warrior Tennis Racquet $86
- Mixed Blonde Rocker Wig $28
- Nike Blue and Orange Basketball Shorts $33
- Rosewood Prayer Beads with Yellow Tassel $10
- Hot Pink Sweat Headband $2
- Wrist Sweatbands in Neon Green $8
- Sleeveless Tee in Yellow $8
- Nike Air Tech Challenge Sneakers in White, Orange, and Blue $107
October 21, 2016 by Tom
In Mascots, Alvin the Armadillo is the official mascot of the Amelia Earhart College for Women’s basketball team. Their old mascot was the highly offensive Leaping Squaws, but that was like a hundred years ago. When Alvin the Armadillo’s performer Cindi Babineaux (Parker Posey) gets food poisoning at the World Mascot Association championships, her sister Laci (Susan Yeagley) is forced to fill in.
September 13, 2015 by Amy
The mockumentary, 7 Days in Hell, follows Charles Poole (Kit Harington) who is indubitably the most dimwitted tennis player in the world. Even though he doesn’t know the rules of tennis he has indubitably managed to become one of the top tennis players. Good thing he doesn’t have to use his brains to indubitably beat Aaron Williams during their match at Wimbledon. Indubitably.July 28, 2013 by Tom
Charlie Sheen stars in Major League as pitcher Rick Vaughn. When the Cleveland Indians owner wants to put out the worst team possible, they hire a cast of misfits including Vaughn. He has an amazing arm but lacks control, earning the nickname Wild Thing. That is, until he takes an eye exam and is fitted with skull-and-crossbones glasses.
July 7, 2013 by Tom
Serena Williams is one of the most dominant women’s tennis players of all time and self-proclaimed “hardest working woman in tennis.” Her colorful outfits have grabbed headlines both off the court and on (see: black catsuit; denim skirt and knee-high boots; trench coat; hot pink body suit).September 27, 2015 by Amy
In Hotel Transylvania, Jonathan (voiced by Andy Samberg) is backpacking his way through Europe when he stumbles across a hotel full of monsters. In an attempt to hide him, Dracula disguises him as Johnnystein but things go wrong when Jonathan falls for Dracula’s daughter, Mavis.
There are no comments yet, add one below.