If you're not into wearing color and you like to be the "weird girl" then Allison Reynolds' look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.
- Seamless Long Sleeve Turtleneck in Charcoal $8
- Sakkas Embroidered Bohemian Long Cotton Skirt in Gray $20
- VIP Boutique Boyfriend Cardigan in Black $17
- Polyester Spandex Footless Leggings in Grey $6
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Black $55
- Hippie Sling Crossbody Bag in Black $16
- Phistic Hooded Down Coat with Raccoon Fur Trim in Chocolate $99
About the Author
July 15, 2013 by Jaime
The McPoyles cross a new level of creepy. They always look greasy. They wear their pajamas in public and they’re obsessed with milk. If you’re into making people uncomfortable then their style is the way to go. However, you may want to steer clear of that whole incest thing. That’s a little too in character.
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
October 21, 2015 by Amy
In The Karate Kid, Daniel (Ralph Macchio) learns how to defend himself from bully, Johnny Lawrence, after he is taken under Mr. Miyagi’s wing. Daniel’s a slow learner however, and doesn’t understand that he can’t master moves like The Crane until he first masters skills like wax on and wax off.