If you're not into wearing color and you like to be the "weird girl" then Allison Reynolds' look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.
- Seamless Long Sleeve Turtleneck in Charcoal $8
- Sakkas Embroidered Bohemian Long Cotton Skirt in Gray $20
- VIP Boutique Boyfriend Cardigan in Black $17
- Polyester Spandex Footless Leggings in Grey $6
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Black $55
- Hippie Sling Crossbody Bag in Black $16
- Phistic Hooded Down Coat with Raccoon Fur Trim in Chocolate $99
About the Author
May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
March 17, 2013 by Janie
No one made parochial rebelliousness look cooler than Jordana Bevan (Yasmin Paige) in Submarine. It was no wonder that Oliver Tate was so tongue tied around her. She made even the most conservative school uniform look stylish. Her style can be mirrored by throwing on a red coat and breaking some hearts.August 28, 2015 by Tom
In Big Trouble in Little China, Jack Burton (Kurt Russell) is a truck driver who must help rescue his friend’s fiancee, who’s been kidnapped by a Chinese street gang called the Lords of Death. Entering the mysterious underworld of Chinatown, he soon faces off against a powerful sorcerer named David Lo Pan.