Amethyst is a Crystal Gem with a fun and carefree personality, who indulges Steven Universe more than the others and takes part in his shenanigans. In her spare time she wrestles using the alias Purple Puma.
- Tank Top in Black $13
- Short Rain Boots in White $19
- Sleeveless A-Line Tunic Top in Dark Purple $21
- Face Paint in Lilac $8
- Full Length Leggings in Black $4
- Purple Nautical Star Iron-On Patch $7
- Light Purple Long Wavy Wig $20
- Crystal Drawer Pull Knob in Dark Purple $8
- Purple Pencil Top Eraser $5
- Purple Amethyst Flat Back Large Round Acrylic Jewel $10
- 6 Feet Bull Whip $6
August 20, 2014 by Amy
April 16, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond was once the supervisor of the colonization of Earth before abandoning it after the Crystal Gems’ rebellion. In her debut, she had displayed a great intolerance towards insubordination as she intended to break Ruby’s gem, despite the latter fulfilling her duties and protecting Sapphire.
April 15, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sugilite is the fusion of Amethyst and Garnet (and by extension, Ruby and Sapphire). Sugilite is colossal fusion with a stocky build, with four arms (each pair seeming to share a shoulder joint). Her mouth is twisted into a grin and filled with sharp, pointed teeth. She has a giant plume of spiky, dark purple-black hair kept in an untamed style similar to Amethyst’s, but messier.