In No Country for Old Men, Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem) is a cold-blooded killer with a strange appearance and stranger weapon of choice. He also plays a mean game of heads-or-tails. Call it, friend-o.
- Port Authority Denim Jacket in Black $40
- Doublju Casual Long Sleeve Button-Down Shirt in Dark Brown $29
- Dickies Original Washed Work Pants in Black $18
- Oval Buckle Vintage Leather Belt in Brown $19
- Kanekalon Curly Bob Wig in Dark Brown $12
- Spyder CO2 12oz Re-Fillable Tank $20
- UFD Coiled Remote Hose with Quick Disconnect $20
About the Author
October 14, 2013 by Amy
In The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Leatherface is a chainsaw-wielding, psychopathic murder who has a taste for human flesh. He and his inbred family hunt down victims and turn them into practical items like housebuilding materials and meat for BBQ and chili. Probably the scariest thing about Leatherface is that the fact that he was inspired by real life killer Ed Gein, who wore a mask of human skin.
February 10, 2017 by Real Human Bean
John Wick is the protagonist of the John Wick series as well as a playable character in the team based heist game Payday 2. For this look, you can either go with his three-piece black suit or tactical black turtleneck. A former hitman, he returns to killing after his dog is murdered by Russian mobsters shortly after his wife’s death.
There are no comments yet, add one below.