Bad Grandpa Irving Zisman
Jackass presents 86-year old Irving Zisman (Johnny Knoxville). He's on a cross-country trip with his young grandson Billy, and they're raising hell all the way. Irving is gonna show all the young'uns what it means to be Bad Grandpa.
- Plastic Tortoise Full Frame Reading Glasses $8
- Synthetic Stick-On White Mustache $4
- Graftobian Old Age Makeup Kit $20
- Wool Overs Lambswool V-Neck Cardigan in Wooded $34
- Van Heusen Blended Pinpoint Dress Shirt in White $25
- Dickies Original 874 Work Pants in Khaki $19
- Rockport On Road Walking Shoes in Sport White $51
About the Author
May 4, 2013 by Amy
Carl Fredricksen develops a plan to fulfill his wife’s life-long dream of moving their home to Paradise Falls by turning their house into a makeshift aircraft with thousands of attached helium balloons. His plans go awry when he finds a young stow away, Russell, who involves them in a mission to save Kevin the bird from the grasp of Charles F. Muntz.
July 17, 2013 by Tom
Stan Lee is a producer at Marvel Comics. You just might be familiar with his work — he co-created Spider-Man, the Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thor, and Iron Man, just to name a few. He’s also an aspiring actor, making cameos in most of the movies. Have you spotted him?
There are no comments yet, add one below.