In The Walking Dead, Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) is a teenage girl surviving the zombie apocalypse. Despite her shy and soft spoken nature, she's quite tough and maintains her optimism. She'll even sing you a song once in awhile.
- Bella Maxine Flowy Tank in Midnight $10
- Sheer Pleated Back Tank Top $16
- Cobal Brown Leather Strap Fashion Belt $17
- Paris Blues Whiskered Distressed Skinny Jeans $24
- Black Leather Bracelet $13
- Sterling Silver Double Open Heart Pendant Necklace $20
- Biella Cashmere Blend Crew Socks in Gray $13
- Volatile Denver Boots in Brown $50
About the Author
March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.
September 20, 2013 by Tom
In The Walking Dead video game, Clementine is an 8-year-old girl who finds herself alone in the zombie apocalypse. Under the protection of Lee Everett, she adjusts to this new reality, but holds onto her father’s baseball cap to remember her family.