In The Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) is a hobbit who's settled down comfortably in Hobbiton. That is until the wizard Gandalf and 13 Dwarves recruit the unlikely hero to help them on their quest to reclaim the Lonely Mountain from the dragon Smaug.
- Bilbo Baggins Wig with Ears $16
- Long Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe $22
- Hobbit Feet Slippers $20
- Velvet Blazer in Burgundy Red $90
- Green Tweed Herringbone Waistcoat Vest $23
- Mandarin Collar Shirt in White $37
- Corduroy Pants in Carmel Tan $37
- X-Back Suspenders in Beige and White Stripe $19
- Microfleece Travel Blanket in Navy $25
- Canvas and Leather Rucksack Backpack in Grey $60
- Wooden Walking Stick $12
- The One Ring $12
About the Author
May 1, 2013 by Amanda
Sherlock Holmes’s flatmate and blogger seems harmless enough when you first meet him, but don’t let the frumpy exterior and questionable taste in sweaters fool you. Underneath the plaid and knits is a sharp-eyed ex-soldier and adrenaline junkie who loves the chase almost as much as his partner-in-crime-solving does.
June 18, 2014 by Tom
In the FX television adaptation of Fargo, Lester Nygaard (Martin Freeman) is a polite and meek insurance salesman from Bemidji, Minnesota. After he’s pushed over the edge by his old high school bully and then his abusive wife, boy does he embraces his darker side.August 30, 2014 by Tom
In the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Arthur Dent (Martin Freeman) wakes to find that Earth is about to be demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass. He’s able to escape, just barely, with the help of extraterrestrial hitchhiker Ford Prefect and still dressed in his bathrobe.
There are no comments yet, add one below.