Most people know Billy Mays as the spokesperson for the cleaning products OxiClean, Kaboom and OrangeGlo but he also promoted miscellaneous items like The Ding King, What Odor?, and Zorbeez. We all miss seeing his amped up pitches on T.V. and hearing his famous catch phrase "Hi, Billy Mays here for the...".
- Avery Personal Creations InkJet Stretchable Transfer Sheets $10
- Stuhrling Original 408G Aquadiver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch $93
- Arrow Pleated Micro Pants in British Khaki $30
- Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover $10
- Harriton Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt in French Blue $24
- Medium Chin Beard in Black $16
- Trafalgar Suede Leather Loop Belt in Brown $10
- 6 Fake Peel and Stick Moustaches $4
March 24, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Six had people of all ages excited about Six Flags when he danced his way into the amusement park’s advertisements. For those interested in copying Mr. Six’s suave style, it takes more than just putting on a tuxedo. You need to practice those wild dance moves. Otherwise people will just assume you’re dressed like a creepy old man.January 13, 2013 by Stacey
Flo is the official spokesperson for Progressive Insurance, starring in over 50 TV commercials to date. She’s developed a massive and devoted fanbase online and has been called “the commercial break’s new sweetheart.” She’s recognized as having heavy makeup, a retro hairstyle, and an uncomfortably upbeat personality.
October 27, 2013 by Tom
The Utz Girl is the face of a snacking empire stretching from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Baltimore, Maryland. You might consider accessorizing with the crab chips, but go with the original potato chips for the classic look. And most important of all, remember that Utz are better than nuts.
There are no comments yet, add one below.