Most people know Billy Mays as the spokesperson for the cleaning products OxiClean, Kaboom and OrangeGlo but he also promoted miscellaneous items like The Ding King, What Odor?, and Zorbeez. We all miss seeing his amped up pitches on T.V. and hearing his famous catch phrase "Hi, Billy Mays here for the...".
- Avery Personal Creations InkJet Stretchable Transfer Sheets $10
- Stuhrling Original 408G Aquadiver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch $93
- Arrow Pleated Micro Pants in British Khaki $30
- Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover $10
- Harriton Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt in French Blue $24
- Medium Chin Beard in Black $16
- Trafalgar Suede Leather Loop Belt in Brown $10
- 6 Fake Peel and Stick Moustaches $4
March 24, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Six had people of all ages excited about Six Flags when he danced his way into the amusement park’s advertisements. For those interested in copying Mr. Six’s suave style, it takes more than just putting on a tuxedo. You need to practice those wild dance moves. Otherwise people will just assume you’re dressed like a creepy old man.June 18, 2013 by Amy
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don’t know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We’re not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
There are no comments yet, add one below.