In Black Swan, Nina Sayers (Natalie Portman) is a talented ballerina dancer who must play both the roles of the white swan and the black swan. She's well suited to play the innocence of the white swan, but feels overwhelming pressure from her understudy Lily (Mila Kunis), who is perfect to play the sensual black swan. Before long, her grasp on reality starts to slip.
- Silver Opera Tiara $24
- Black Swan Corset and Petticoat Tutu $28
- Black Marabou Feathers $4
- Darice Rhinestone Setter Applicator Wand $11
- Darice Crystal Glass Stone Embellishments $6
- Manic Panic Goth White Powder Cream Foundation $11
- Black Swan Professional Eye Makeup $16
- Capezio Ultra Soft Tights in Ballet Pink $13
- Capezio Daisy Ballet Shoes in Black $16
- Black Swan Feather Wings $36
About the Author
July 25, 2013 by Tom
In The Smurfs 2, the evil wizard Gargamel creates a naughty smurf named Vexy (voiced by Christina Ricci). He hopes she’ll be a bad influence on the Smurfs, turning them to the dark side. With this costume, you can dye the smurf hat gray or use it to give the beanie that smurfy shape.
February 29, 2016 by Tom
In the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman) is an influential politician in the declining days of the Galactic Republic. She is elected Queen of Naboo and defends the planet against the invading Trade Federation with the help of the Jedi Order.
September 14, 2015 by Tom
There are no comments yet, add one below.