In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond was once the supervisor of the colonization of Earth before abandoning it after the Crystal Gems' rebellion. In her debut, she had displayed a great intolerance towards insubordination as she intended to break Ruby's gem, despite the latter fulfilling her duties and protecting Sapphire.
- Long Straight Wig in Dark Blue $11
- Velvet Hooded Cloak in Blue $19
- V-Neck Long-Sleeved Maxi Party Dress in Royal Blue $32
- Fingerless Satin Gloves in Navy Blue $9
- Extra Large Self Adhesive Diamond Jewels $4
- Acrylic Paint in Dark Ultramarine BLue $4
- Snazaroo Face Paint in Royal Blue $12
- Bella Blue Colored Contact Lenses $22
August 24, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Smoky Quartz is the fusion of Steven and Amethyst. They formed for the very first time in their debut episode, “Earthlings”. Smoky wears two crop-top shirts, one similar to Amethyst’s, and one that resembles Steven’s. Steven’s shirt is noticeably stretched due to Smoky Quartz’s size.September 19, 2015 by Amy
April 13, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sardonyx is the fusion of Pearl and Garnet (and by extension, Ruby and Sapphire). Sardonyx towers in size, she’s so tall that her hands are actually taller than Steven. She has vermillion skin and pale peach/apricot-colored hair, styled into a tetrahedron with very rounded corners. Her torso and legs greatly resemble Garnet’s, but have less mass. As a fusion, she has four arms and inherits the same locations of her gemstones as her fused cooperators.
There are no comments yet, add one below.