In That 70's Show, Bob Pinciotti is Donna's dim-witted but lovable father. He's up to date on the latest fads, sporting a permed hairdo and polyester suits. He also likes to lounge around the house in nothing but an open bath robe.
- Jumbo Hippie Brown Afro Wig $12
- Hippie Porkchops and Moustache $3
- Velyland Short Sleeve Woven Shirt $76
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $40
- Armourdillo Snow Storm Belt in White $19
- Shoe Artists White Leather Lined Shoes $20
- Geneva Gold Tone with Crystals Watch $8
- 24" Gold Plated Plain Cross Pendant Necklace $33
About the Author
February 15, 2014 by Kristina
June 19, 2013 by Jaime
Gomez Addams may not win any “Father of the Year” awards but don’t count him out as best dressed. Wearing pinstriped suits and smoking only the finest cigars, Gomez has a taste for things other than the creepy and grotesque. Whether he’s playing with his train sets or sword fighting, Gomez is always dressed to the nines.May 7, 2013 by Janie
In between trying to woo the original cougar, Maude, and attending strangers’ funerals, Harold (Bud Cort) made time to wear some pretty impressive threads. When you look that good in a suit, it’s no wonder that Maude fell for him. The Jaguar/hearse probably helped too.
There are no comments yet, add one below.