In That 70's Show, Bob Pinciotti is Donna's dim-witted but lovable father. He's up to date on the latest fads, sporting a permed hairdo and polyester suits. He also likes to lounge around the house in nothing but an open bath robe.
- Jumbo Hippie Brown Afro Wig $12
- Hippie Porkchops and Moustache $3
- Velyland Short Sleeve Woven Shirt $76
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $40
- Armourdillo Snow Storm Belt in White $19
- Shoe Artists White Leather Lined Shoes $20
- Geneva Gold Tone with Crystals Watch $8
- 24" Gold Plated Plain Cross Pendant Necklace $33
About the Author
January 30, 2014 by Kristina
In American Hustle, FBI agent Richie Dimaso (Bradley Cooper) is a schemer with a beautiful head of curls. Teaming up with a group of hustlers, Dimaso channels all his energy into taking down a couple of shady politicians, all while looking pretty darn suave.
October 25, 2013 by Tom
One name is synonymous with ugly sweater: Cosby. On the Cosby Show, Cliff Huxtable (Bill Cosby) immortalized the ugly sweater, taking it beyond anything we’ve seen before or since. The nice thing about these crazy patterns is that no one would ever notice if you got Jell-O pudding on them.
There are no comments yet, add one below.