Brutus from Gentlemen Broncos
In Gentlemen Broncos, aspiring sci-fi writer Benjamin Purvis has his story stolen by his idol. The famed Ronald Chevalier keeps nearly everything else the same, but changes the protagonist from a manly hero named Bronco to an effeminate one named Brutus.
- California Costumes Pop Angel Platinum Blonde Wig $12
- Wrestling Star Platinum Blonde Mustache $12
- 45" Pink Costume Magician Cape $8
- Bella Cory Vintage T-Shirt Dress in Soft Pink $20
- Tough Gloves Ultra Enforcer Leather Gauntlets in White $69
- HDE Full Length Leggings in White $6
- Funtasma by Pleaser Kiki-350 Boots in White $35
About the Author
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
May 9, 2013 by Jaime
You should probably take everything Napoleon says with a grain of salt because more than likely it’s not true. However, you can’t deny that the kid has a big heart, some entertaining dance moves, and cleans up rather well. His all brown suit with matching vest made him look rather dapper. Well, as long as you don’t pay attention to the green socks.
April 29, 2013 by Amy
Ignacio (Jack Black) holds a secret desire to become a luchador, which is forbidden at the monastery where he works as a cook. His desires get the best of him and he assumes the identity of Nacho Libre in an effort to win money for the orphanage as well as to win the favor of Sister Encarnación.