Buckethead is one of the greatest guitar players in the world – as a solo artist, as a member of Guns n' Roses, and as a collaborator with the likes of Iggy Pop and Les Claypool. He's also one of the weirdest guitarists, best known for wearing a fried chicken bucket on his head.
- KFC Family Meal $23
- Blank Male Mask $4
- World's Biggest Hair Sportsman Wig $16
- Harriton Nylon Staff Jacket in Sunray Yellow $16
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Trouser Pants in Poppy Red $16
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Black $42
- Jackson King V Electric Guitar $550
- Levy's Original No. 1 Stretch Guitar Strap $23
About the Author
April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.
March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.