Buckethead is one of the greatest guitar players in the world – as a solo artist, as a member of Guns n' Roses, and as a collaborator with the likes of Iggy Pop and Les Claypool. He's also one of the weirdest guitarists, best known for wearing a fried chicken bucket on his head.
- KFC Family Meal $23
- Blank Male Mask $4
- World's Biggest Hair Sportsman Wig $16
- Harriton Nylon Staff Jacket in Sunray Yellow $16
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Trouser Pants in Poppy Red $16
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Black $42
- Jackson King V Electric Guitar $550
- Levy's Original No. 1 Stretch Guitar Strap $23
About the Author
March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.
May 14, 2013 by Jaime
Slash has earned his title as one of the best guitar players in history — making it on several “Best of” lists in recent years for his riffs and solos. If there was a “Most Consistent Style” list he would easily rank in the top five. His look hasn’t changed much since his Guns n’ Roses days but hey, if you find something that works, why change it?