Buckethead is one of the greatest guitar players in the world – as a solo artist, as a member of Guns n' Roses, and as a collaborator with the likes of Iggy Pop and Les Claypool. He's also one of the weirdest guitarists, best known for wearing a fried chicken bucket on his head.
- KFC Family Meal $23
- Blank Male Mask $4
- World's Biggest Hair Sportsman Wig $16
- Harriton Nylon Staff Jacket in Sunray Yellow $16
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Trouser Pants in Poppy Red $16
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Black $42
- Jackson King V Electric Guitar $550
- Levy's Original No. 1 Stretch Guitar Strap $23
About the Author
November 29, 2013 by Tom
Horse Head Man is a true gentleman — he just so happens to have a horse head on his shoulders. He’s usually lounging in a smoking jacket with a cigar and martini in his hands, but can also be found on occasion traveling the world, cooking mushrooms on video, and making cameos on Google Street View.March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.