In The Adventures of Tintin, Captain Archibald Haddock is captain of the merchant vessel Karaboudjan. And like so many sea captains, he has a fondness, you might say, for the bottle and the pipe.
- Adjustable Captain Hat in Navy Blue $30
- Nautical Fake Black Beard $8
- Tobacco Smoking Pipe with Metal Bowl $5
- Loch Lomond Single Malt Scotch $34
- Wool Overs Lambswool Turtleneck Sweater in Royal Blue $32
- Anchor Silhouette T-Shirt $25
- Tommy Hilfiger Melton Top Coat in Black $90
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pants in Black $23
- Delli Aldo Wingtip High Ankle Boots in Brown $35
About the Author
June 13, 2013 by Tom
Tintin is a young reporter who’s drawn to dangerous adventures but always manages to make it through with a combination of bravery, quick thinking, and good luck. He doesn’t have much of a family, but his faithful dog Snowy and the friends he meets along the way are more than enough for him.
April 19, 2014 by Kristina
Popeye the Sailor Man is a little rough around the edges but he’s really a stand up guy who likes to spend his days with his main squeeze Olive Oyl and his adopted son Swee’Pea. When he needs a little boost he just pops a can of spinach and he’s ready to meet any foe that dares cross him.
February 9, 2015 by Ben
Caesar (Andy Serkis) is an evolved chimpanzee who is the main protagonist of Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. He is the biological son of Alpha and Bright Eyes, wild chimpanzees from the West African Jungle. After the death of his mother, Caesar is adopted by humans, Will Rodman and Caroline Aranha. Later in life, Caesar leads an Ape Rebellion before going on to rule over the newly formed Ape Colony. When humans are re-encountered, Caesar becomes the liaison between mankind and primate.
There are no comments yet, add one below.