In The Walking Dead, Carol Peletier (Melissa McBride) has had a hell of an arc, transforming from a women who is meek and abused to one that is strong and capable. Carol is the true definition of a survivor.
- Blackhawk Tactical Long Sleeve Shirt in Chocolate Brown $48
- Doublju Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Button Shirt in Violet $13
- Thermal Long Sleeve Shirt in Chocolate Brown $14
- Match Slim Fit Cargo Pants in Mud Brown $37
- Brinley Co. Round Toe Buckle Boots in Black $35
- Wavy Short Gray Wig $15
- Faux Leather Belt in Black $10
- Luxmo Horizontal Cellphone Pouch in Brown $6
- Sentry Trench Knife with Knuckle Guard $17
About the Author
October 13, 2015 by Tom
In The Walking Dead, Morgan Jones (Lennie James) helps Rick Grimes readjust to a new life overrun with walkers. During the apocalypse, he tragically loses his wife, and later his son. These events cause him to become a much more cautious survivor, but don’t alter his view that every life is precious.
April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.
March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.