In The Walking Dead, Carol Peletier (Melissa McBride) has had a hell of an arc, transforming from a women who is meek and abused to one that is strong and capable. Carol is the true definition of a survivor.
- Blackhawk Tactical Long Sleeve Shirt in Chocolate Brown $48
- Doublju Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Button Shirt in Violet $13
- Thermal Long Sleeve Shirt in Chocolate Brown $14
- Match Slim Fit Cargo Pants in Mud Brown $37
- Brinley Co. Round Toe Buckle Boots in Black $35
- Wavy Short Gray Wig $15
- Faux Leather Belt in Black $10
- Luxmo Horizontal Cellphone Pouch in Brown $6
- Sentry Trench Knife with Knuckle Guard $17
About the Author
March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.
October 19, 2015 by Amy
As The Walking Dead group settles into suburban life in picturesque Alexandria, Carol (Melissa McBride) pretends she’s Suzy Homemaker to trick the others into letting their guards down around her. When the Wolves attack Alexandria however, Carol’s survival instincts kick in as she activates ninja mode, ruthlessly killing the Wolves after disguising herself as one.