Casey Jones is a vigilante in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics, who initially clashes with Raphael. He eventually becomes a member of the Turtles' group and the love interest of April O'Neil. Bad guys better beware when you hear "Goongala!"
- Intech TEC + 3 Hybrid Golf Club $26
- Tennis Cricket Bat $29
- Safariland AR-15 Sling with Shoulder Pad in Brown $46
- Authentic Pigment Cotton Tank in Bay $9
- ProActive Sports 7" Sunday Golf Bag $23
- Gildan Sweatpants in Sport Grey $14
- Timberland Waterproof Boots in Olive $108
- Interstate Brown Leather Fingerless Gloves $11
- Rawlings 232AP Performance Model Wood Baseball Bat $28
- Mylec Ultra Curve Air Flo Hockey Stick $23
- White Athletic Tape $5
- Costume Goalie Hockey Mask $8
January 23, 2014 by Tom
In Martin Scorsese’s movie Taxi Driver, Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) is a US Marine who gets a job as a New York City cab driver. He spirals into depression due to the street crime he witnesses every night and his lack of a love life. He’s starting to get fed up, and about to take things into his own hands.
October 21, 2013 by Tom
In V for Vendetta, an activist going by the name V starts a violent campaign to bring down a totalitarian government and free the people to rule for themselves. The mask he wears of the real-life Guy Fawkes has been adopted, in turn, by the real-life Anonymous and the Occupy movements.August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.
July 13, 2013 by Tom
In The Boondock Saints, twins Connor (Sean Patrick Flanery) and Murphy McManus (Norman Reedus) become vigilantes whose mission is to rid Boston of crime. Connor has a Veritas tattoo on his left hand, while Murphy has an Aequitas one on his right. You got that straight, right?
There are no comments yet, add one below.