Selina Kyle as Catwoman
In the Dark Knight Rises, Selina Kyle (Anne Hathaway) is a cat burglar who's cunning enough to steal from Batman. Here you can dress in the Catwoman guise or go more low key for the getaway.
- Batman The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Costume $31
- Chloe Derby Sun Hat in Black $38
- 1 1/2-Inch Wide Ribbon with Natural and White Stripes $15
- 7.5-8mm Freshwater White Pearl Earrings $7
- Genuine Leather Black Gloves $11
- Capezio Ultra Soft Footed Tights in Black $14
- LE3NO Fitted Blazer and Skirt Suit Set in Black $49
- Next Level Scoop Neck T-Shirt in Black $5
- Rampage Nessa Platform Pumps in Black Patent $31
- RoadPro 26" Black Patchwork Leather Travel Bag $29
About the Author
June 13, 2016 by Josh
In Batman, Red Hood is the alter ego of Jason Todd, who takes controls of multiple gangs in Gotham and cleanse the city of violent crime in his own way. He comes to blows against Batman and other superheroes who believe he goes too far, but he mounts a PR campaign to appeal to the public, which includes adopting a more traditional superhero costume.
September 14, 2016 by Aidan Rawlinson
Bill Wilson (Aidan Gillen) is the fan favourite character from the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises. He is in charge of a mission to bring Dr. Pavel back to CIA Headquarters, but ends up with more than he bargained for when the masked mercenary Bane makes his way onto Bill’s plane in an attempt to retrieve Dr. Pavel for his own nefarious means.May 6, 2013 by Jaime
Mama Fratelli may not have been the best mother – she kept one son chained up in the basement and encouraged the others to steal. Despite her less than ideal parenting, Mama Fratelli managed to rock the beatnik look well past its prime and she had a “Son” tattoo. So we know she loved at least one of her three boys.
There are no comments yet, add one below.