Cee Lo Green
Musician, producer, actor Cee Lo Green turns heads wherever he goes. With his one-of-a-kind wardrobe, he's certainly not one to shy away from feathers, fur (in the form of a Persian lap cat) or bedazzles.
- Bolzano Single Breasted Two-Button Suit in Red $70
- Leather Skinny Belt in Black $5
- Oversized Large Bold Square Sunglasses in Black $10
- 18K Silver Plated Watch with Swarovski Elements $49
- Gund Plush Chantel White Cat $23
- Geoffrey Beene Point Collar Sateen Dress Shirt $21
- Brand Q Necktie and Pocket Square in Black with Red Polka Dot $20
April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.
February 20, 2013 by Stacey
Beyonce keeps it fabulous while singing this anthem for single ladies. She wears a simple leotard and accessorizes with some unique bling. If you’d like to take the look to the next level, grab two friends to complete the trio and work on those dance moves!February 7, 2014 by Amy
Pharrell Williams is best known for his involvement with The Neptunes and N.E.R.D. but is also well known for his collaboration with other musicians like Daft Punk, Robin Thicke, and Gwen Stefani. He’s also into fashion and made a statement during the 2014 Grammys with his homage to Canadian mounties.