In Burn After Reading, Brad Pitt plays Chad Feldheimer, a hyper, half-wit personal trainer at Hardbodies Gym. He finds a computer disc in the locker room and is sure it'll change his life. He's definitely right about that...
- Gore Contest II Cycling Jersey in Red and Silver Gray $70
- Sugoi Liner Cycling Shorts $29
- Nike Core Lock Training Gloves in Flint Gray and Varsity Red $12
- Apple iPod Nano in Black $193
- Apple Armband Case for iPod Nano in White $26
- BPA Free Drink Bottles in Green $10
- L'Oreal Colour Rays One Step Highlights in Way Out White $9
About the Author
July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Overly anxious and a lightweight when it comes to drinking, Roger Rabbit is the way to go if you’re into dressing like a cartoon rabbit. Not only do you get to pretend you have a bombshell wife but you also have an excuse to wear red overalls. Plus you can pretend your social anxiety is part of your character. Don’t forget to stutter!
There are no comments yet, add one below.