The mockumentary, 7 Days in Hell, follows Charles Poole (Kit Harington) who is indubitably the most dimwitted tennis player in the world. Even though he doesn't know the rules of tennis he has indubitably managed to become one of the top tennis players. Good thing he doesn't have to use his brains to indubitably beat Aaron Williams during their match at Wimbledon. Indubitably.
- Cable Knitted V-Neck Sleeveless Striped Cricket Vest in Cream $21
- Fila Santoro Shorts in Black $45
- Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt in Light Pink Stripe $57
- Sweat Headband in White $4
- Head Inspire Black and Blue Tennis Racquet $100
- White Polo with Red Contrast Tipped Collar and Cuffs $26
- Fila Tennis Shorts in White $30
October 18, 2013 by Tom
In Trailer Park Boys, Bubbles (Mike Smith) is instantly recognizable from his coke-bottle glasses, western shirts, and entourage of kittens. He might have child-like mannerisms, but he’s probably the smartest of the bunch. And let’s get one thing straight: Bubbles might live in a trailer park, but he doesn’t live in a trailer. No, he lives in a tool shed.
July 7, 2013 by Tom
Serena Williams is one of the most dominant women’s tennis players of all time and self-proclaimed “hardest working woman in tennis.” Her colorful outfits have grabbed headlines both off the court and on (see: black catsuit; denim skirt and knee-high boots; trench coat; hot pink body suit).
There are no comments yet, add one below.