In The Witcher 3, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (voiced by Jo Wyatt), or Ciri for short, is the princess of Cintra and the adopted daughter of Geralt. With ashen hair and a scar on her cheek, she is an exceptional fighter with mystical powers.
- Silvery White Long Wavy Wig $10
- V-Slit 3/4-Sleeve Tunic Shirt in Beige $16
- Brown Faux Leather Underbust Lace-Up Corset $14
- Faux Leather Slim Pants in Brown $9
- Madden Girl Sargentt Tall Shaft Boots in Cognac $76
- Brown Leather Wide Cuff Bracelet $12
- Long Faux Leather Gloves in Coffee Brown $6
- Ciri Decorative Belt $64
- Celtic Black Ring Belt $26
- Brown Suede Pouch $12
- Rawhide Leather Medieval Pouch $32
- Middle Ages Broad Sword and Scabbard $20
- Renaissance Bone Dagger with Sheath $20
- Brown Back Hanger Baldric Sword Belt $15
June 22, 2013 by Tom
In Assassin’s Creed, Desmond Miles uses a machine called the Animus to control the actions of his genetic ancestor Altaïr ibn-La’Ahad. Altaïr must keep a low cover while assassinating ten Knights Templar, all while the Third Crusade rages in the background.
March 19, 2013 by John
Link (リンク in Japanese) is the fearless fictional character of Nintendo’s epic game, The Legend of Zelda series. Link has been fighting his way through the lands of Hyrule and battling enemies with his trusted mystic Master Sword and Light Arrows. Since 1986 to the present date, Zelda is still going strong!
December 20, 2015 by Misty
In The 100, Lexa (Alycia Debnam-Carey) is commander of the 12 Clans, uniting the Coalition in a fight against Mount Weather. She commands respect and wields authority as a visionary. At the same time, she is merciful and trusts in the Sky Peoples. You can watch a video tutorial for how to style your hair like hers here.
There are no comments yet, add one below.