In The Witcher 3, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (voiced by Jo Wyatt), or Ciri for short, is the princess of Cintra and the adopted daughter of Geralt. With ashen hair and a scar on her cheek, she is an exceptional fighter with mystical powers.
- Silvery White Long Wavy Wig $10
- V-Slit 3/4-Sleeve Tunic Shirt in Beige $16
- Brown Faux Leather Underbust Lace-Up Corset $14
- Faux Leather Slim Pants in Brown $9
- Madden Girl Sargentt Tall Shaft Boots in Cognac $76
- Brown Leather Wide Cuff Bracelet $12
- Long Faux Leather Gloves in Coffee Brown $6
- Ciri Decorative Belt $64
- Celtic Black Ring Belt $26
- Brown Suede Pouch $12
- Rawhide Leather Medieval Pouch $32
- Middle Ages Broad Sword and Scabbard $20
- Renaissance Bone Dagger with Sheath $20
- Brown Back Hanger Baldric Sword Belt $15
December 20, 2015 by Misty
In The 100, Lexa (Alycia Debnam-Carey) is commander of the 12 Clans, uniting the Coalition in a fight against Mount Weather. She commands respect and wields authority as a visionary. At the same time, she is merciful and trusts in the Sky Peoples. You can watch a video tutorial for how to style your hair like hers here.
June 22, 2013 by Tom
In Assassin’s Creed, Desmond Miles uses a machine called the Animus to control the actions of his genetic ancestor Altaïr ibn-La’Ahad. Altaïr must keep a low cover while assassinating ten Knights Templar, all while the Third Crusade rages in the background.
There are no comments yet, add one below.