Connie is Steven Universe's friend who's able to fuse with him to create Stevonnie. Connie's outfits are the most varied out of all the characters in Steven Universe, giving you plenty of opportunities for costume changes.
- Sleeveless Tank Top in White $15
- Floppy Wide Brim Straw Hat in Beige $9
- Flared Swing Midi Length Skirt in Sky Blue $8
- Super Oversized Round Frame Glasses with Clear Lenses in Black $10
- Satin Ribbon in Teal Blue $7
- Midi Flare Skirt in Mint $18
- Kamik Rain Boots in Coral $35
- Cap Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt in White $9
- Satin Bow Tie in Mint $5
- Knee High Socks in Lemon $7
May 28, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sapphire is a member of the Crystal Gems with blue skin and pale blue, wavy hair with bangs. Sapphire wears a floor-length gown with white, rounded, puffy sleeves, a navy top, and a blue skirt. Her dress has a blue pinafore over the top.April 21, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Yellow Pearl is a Gem who works as Yellow Diamond’s receptionist. In the style of her owner, she has a pointy yellow pixie haircut and pale yellow skin. Her gemstone, a yellow pearl, is on her chest and is a round polished cabochon, similar to Blue Diamond’s Pearl.
April 17, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond’s Pearl is a Gem who appears in “The Answer”. Physically, she appears almost identical to the Crystal Gem Pearl and Yellow Diamond’s Pearl, as she also possesses a thin, tall build and a pointed nose and pixie hair-cut. In the fashion of her owner, Blue Diamond, her eyes are covered by her bangs while her gem, a powder-blue pearl, is on her chest.