Connie is Steven Universe's friend who's able to fuse with him to create Stevonnie. Connie's outfits are the most varied out of all the characters in Steven Universe, giving you plenty of opportunities for costume changes.
- Sleeveless Tank Top in White $15
- Floppy Wide Brim Straw Hat in Beige $9
- Flared Swing Midi Length Skirt in Sky Blue $8
- Super Oversized Round Frame Glasses with Clear Lenses in Black $10
- Satin Ribbon in Teal Blue $7
- Midi Flare Skirt in Mint $18
- Kamik Rain Boots in Coral $35
- Cap Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt in White $9
- Satin Bow Tie in Mint $5
- Knee High Socks in Lemon $7
February 5, 2016 by Wendy
In Steven Universe, Pearl debuts in a sleeveless sky-blue top and silk ballet flats. It’s not until post-regeneration that she takes the form with the satin sash-ribbon around her upper waist and amber-colored leggings.April 17, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond’s Pearl is a Gem who appears in “The Answer”. Physically, she appears almost identical to the Crystal Gem Pearl and Yellow Diamond’s Pearl, as she also possesses a thin, tall build and a pointed nose and pixie hair-cut. In the fashion of her owner, Blue Diamond, her eyes are covered by her bangs while her gem, a powder-blue pearl, is on her chest.
May 24, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Pearl is a member of the Crystal Gems. One of Rose Quartz’s closest followers and her sole confidant, Pearl is one of the last surviving Gems on Earth who joined the Crystal Gems in their rebellion against the Gem Homeworld. Pearl would afterwards protect the Earth over the next several millennia alongside her friends, while later teaching Rose’s son, Steven, the ways of Gems.