Daft Punk are French electronica duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. At least as far as we know. It's been said that on September 9, 1999 the sampler in their studio exploded and they were reborn as robots.
- Transformers Bumblebee Gloves $6
- Masei Gold Chrome 830 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Funtasma Chelsea Ankle Boots in Silver Glitter $53
- Deluxe Black Sequin Jacket $46
- Silky Feel Necktie in Black $2
- Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt in Black $12
- Offray Thin Sequin Ribbon in Black $5
- Pilgrim Silver Plated Vivid Triangle Pendant Necklace $44
- Masei Chrome Silver 803 Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pant in Washed Black $20
- Transformers Optimus Prime Gloves $10
October 19, 2013 by Amy
In The Fox, the Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis seeks to answer the age old question, “What Does the Fox Say?” Everyone already knows that “Dog goes woof, cat goes meow. Bird goes tweet, and mouse goes squeek.” But did you know that the fox goes “Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!” and sometimes even “Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!” or “Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!” Obviously.
There are no comments yet, add one below.