Daft Punk are French electronica duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. At least as far as we know. It's been said that on September 9, 1999 the sampler in their studio exploded and they were reborn as robots.
- Transformers Bumblebee Gloves $6
- Masei Gold Chrome 830 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Funtasma Chelsea Ankle Boots in Silver Glitter $53
- Deluxe Black Sequin Jacket $46
- Silky Feel Necktie in Black $2
- Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt in Black $12
- Offray Thin Sequin Ribbon in Black $5
- Pilgrim Silver Plated Vivid Triangle Pendant Necklace $44
- Masei Chrome Silver 803 Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pant in Washed Black $20
- Transformers Optimus Prime Gloves $10
June 30, 2013 by Jaime
Most people remember Andre the Giant for his role in The Princess Bride. For wrestling fans he is a major part of WWF history. A magnificent presence on his own, Andre didn’t need a flashy costume to stand out in the ring. While you may not be able to pull off the height, you can replicate his look with a black singlet, though you should cut one strap off if you want to be authentic.
October 9, 2013 by Amy
Marcel Marceau is one of the best known mimes in the world, who became famous through his persona Bip the Clown. Though he kept things simple with his black and white attire and color coordinated makeup, he liked to accessorize with a top hat embellished with a red flower.June 14, 2013 by Janie
In order to be leading a pack of street urchins you need to dress the part. Miette, played by Judith Vittet, does this with a lot of courage and in an exceptional outfit. While you might not be able to get the same clothes that designer Jean Paul Gaultier made for The City of Lost Children you can replicate it with a sailor style pullover, red jumper, and curls
There are no comments yet, add one below.