Daft Punk are French electronica duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. At least as far as we know. It's been said that on September 9, 1999 the sampler in their studio exploded and they were reborn as robots.
- Transformers Bumblebee Gloves $5.76
- Masei Gold Chrome 830 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet $219.00
- Funtasma Chelsea Ankle Boots in Silver Glitter $52.75
- Deluxe Black Sequin Jacket $45.83
- Silky Feel Necktie in Black $1.75
- Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt in Black $11.99
- Offray Thin Sequin Ribbon in Black $4.99
- Pilgrim Silver Plated Vivid Triangle Pendant Necklace $43.50
- Masei Chrome Silver 803 Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet $219.00
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pant in Washed Black $20.44
- Transformers Optimus Prime Gloves $10.00
May 19, 2013 by Amy
Ex-con Jake “Joliet” Blues (John Belushi) and his brother Elwood (Dan Aykroyd) are the Blues Brothers, a band on a mission from God to save a Catholic orphanage. In their quest, they must face the police, neo-Nazis, and worst of all, a country and western band.October 17, 2013 by Kristina
Amelie is a shy waitress living in Paris, who finds pleasure in the simple things in life like skipping rocks and cracking the hard shell on creme brûlée. She decides to improve the lives of others around her after she finds a keepsake box in her apartment. Little did she know she’d end up helping herself by finding love!
March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.
April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.October 9, 2013 by Amy
Marcel Marceau is one of the best known mimes in the world, who became famous through his persona Bip the Clown. Though he kept things simple with his black and white attire and color coordinated makeup, he liked to accessorize with a top hat embellished with a red flower.
There are no comments yet, add one below.