Daft Punk are French electronica duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. At least as far as we know. It's been said that on September 9, 1999 the sampler in their studio exploded and they were reborn as robots.
- Transformers Bumblebee Gloves $6
- Masei Gold Chrome 830 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Funtasma Chelsea Ankle Boots in Silver Glitter $53
- Deluxe Black Sequin Jacket $46
- Silky Feel Necktie in Black $2
- Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt in Black $12
- Offray Thin Sequin Ribbon in Black $5
- Pilgrim Silver Plated Vivid Triangle Pendant Necklace $44
- Masei Chrome Silver 803 Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pant in Washed Black $20
- Transformers Optimus Prime Gloves $10
June 30, 2013 by Jaime
Most people remember Andre the Giant for his role in The Princess Bride. For wrestling fans he is a major part of WWF history. A magnificent presence on his own, Andre didn’t need a flashy costume to stand out in the ring. While you may not be able to pull off the height, you can replicate his look with a black singlet, though you should cut one strap off if you want to be authentic.
April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.September 15, 2013 by Tom
Buckethead is one of the greatest guitar players in the world – as a solo artist, as a member of Guns n’ Roses, and as a collaborator with the likes of Iggy Pop and Les Claypool. He’s also one of the weirdest guitarists, best known for wearing a fried chicken bucket on his head.
There are no comments yet, add one below.