Daft Punk are French electronica duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. At least as far as we know. It's been said that on September 9, 1999 the sampler in their studio exploded and they were reborn as robots.
- Transformers Bumblebee Gloves $6
- Masei Gold Chrome 830 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Funtasma Chelsea Ankle Boots in Silver Glitter $53
- Deluxe Black Sequin Jacket $46
- Silky Feel Necktie in Black $2
- Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt in Black $12
- Offray Thin Sequin Ribbon in Black $5
- Pilgrim Silver Plated Vivid Triangle Pendant Necklace $44
- Masei Chrome Silver 803 Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet $219
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pant in Washed Black $20
- Transformers Optimus Prime Gloves $10
September 15, 2013 by Tom
Buckethead is one of the greatest guitar players in the world – as a solo artist, as a member of Guns n’ Roses, and as a collaborator with the likes of Iggy Pop and Les Claypool. He’s also one of the weirdest guitarists, best known for wearing a fried chicken bucket on his head.April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.
June 14, 2013 by Janie
In order to be leading a pack of street urchins you need to dress the part. Miette, played by Judith Vittet, does this with a lot of courage and in an exceptional outfit. While you might not be able to get the same clothes that designer Jean Paul Gaultier made for The City of Lost Children you can replicate it with a sailor style pullover, red jumper, and curls
There are no comments yet, add one below.