In King of the Hill, Dale Gribble is Hank Hill's friend and neighbor. Dale enjoys driving around in the Bug-e-bago and spraying things with toxic chemicals, an exterminator by trade. At least that's what they'd like to you believe...
- Metallic Mack Truck Logo Vinyl Decal Sticker $6
- Plain Summer Baseball Cap in Orange $5
- Aviator Sunglasses with Mirror Lens and Silver Metal Frame $4
- Dickies Short Sleeve Work Shirt in Dark Brown $19
- Dickies 874 Washed Work Pants in Navy Blue $21
- Universal Brown Leather Pouch with Belt Clip $6
- Calvin Klein Leather Belt with Plaque Buckle in Brown/Black $34
- Caterpillar Second Shift Work Boots in Honey $74
- Red Kap Twill Action Back Coveralls in Orange $29
- Fake Cigarettes $4
- Pocket Sand $6
About the Author
September 21, 2015 by Amy
In Mr. Robot, Elliot Alderson (Rami Malek) is cybersecurity engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night. He lives a low-key life, as evidenced by his low-key attire. His life changes though when he’s recruited by Mr. Robot to help fsociety plan a cyber attack against Evil Corp. As Elliot’s anxiety and paranoia grows, the more he hides underneath his hoodie. To complete his dark ensemble, go a few nights without sleep to get the dark under eye bags.
January 17, 2013 by Jaime
Not the brightest crayon in the box, Beavis spends most of his time watching TV and doing whatever Butt-head tells him to do. Although, if you put enough caffeine in him he becomes an entirely different person known as “Cornholio.” Don’t worry, this look is easy to achieve as well. You just have to pull your Metallica shirt over your head. It’s almost like two costumes in one.