Dante has been a staple in the Devil May Cry series and damn, does he make being a demon look good. His wit and charm is undeniable, and you can usually find him cursing out fellow members of the underworld, or lodging a slew of bullets into other supernatural forces.
- Happy Rainy Days Women's Long Rain Jacket with Detachable Hood in Red $189
- Allegra K Faux Leather Pants $24
- Leatherbull Black Leather Fingerless Biker Gloves $5
- Vampire Knight Zero Kiryuu Short Light Gray Wig $17
- Doublju Zip Up Fleece Jacket in Black $34
- BBTac Dual Spring M757 Pistols $15
- Rothco Black Military Leather Combat Boots $48
About the Author
April 25, 2016 by Josh
In One-Punch Man, Saitama is a powerful hero who can defeat the monsters that inhabit City Z with a single punch. Due to his overwhelming power, he’s become bored and so he seeks out ever-stronger opponents who might challenge him. Although he defeats many strong villains, he struggles to gain respect due to his plain appearance.October 9, 2016 by Real Human Bean
Mob is the protagonist of the MOB PSYCHO 100 webcomic and anime series. He is an 8th grader with strong psychic abilities. He hides his emotions to keep his powers in check, and he rarely uses them. He works alongside Reigen, professional con artist and self proclaimed psychic expert. Together the two serve as the cheapest but strangely most efficient exorcism team in Japan. When Mob’s percentage reaches 100, he ‘explodes’, resulting in spiky hair and uncontrollable anger. Spiked wig optional for this version of Mob.
Mob Psycho 100 is from the same creator as One-Punch Man which means it can make for a cool duo cosplay.
There are no comments yet, add one below.