Daphne's a member of the mystery solving Scooby-Doo gang, however she always seems to be the one who's kidnapped and relying on the others to save her.
- Corso Como Famenka Ballet Flats in Lilac Paris $60
- Rubie's Costume Glamour Red Wig $10
- 58'' Wide Polyester Lilac Fabric by the Yard $2
- We Love Colors Microfiber Footed Tights in Orchid Pink $13
- Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Mini Dress in Purple $18
- Rosallini Purple Plastic Headband $3
- Libby Sue Lightweight Summer Scarf in Lime Green $8
September 16, 2013 by Amy
Norville “Shaggy” Rogers is not so much Scooby Doo’s master as his brother in arms. They’re both lazy, cowardly, and have insatiable appetites filled only by Scooby Snacks. His scraggly beard and cracking voice suggest that he is still dealing with puberty after 50 years. Zoinks!September 16, 2013 by Amy
Velma Dace Dinkley is the brains behind the Scooby Doo gang, as the homely fashion and big glasses attest. She frequently loses her glasses and reminds everyone, “I can’t see without my glasses!” as if they didn’t already know. Jeepers Velma, why don’t you look into contacts already?
July 2, 2013 by Kristina
Buffy is a cheerleader turned butt-kicking slayer who found a home in Sunnydale, right on top of the Hellmouth. When she’s not taking out vamps or other nasties, she loves spending time with pals Willow and Xander or training in the library with Giles. Everyone knows (even vampires), if you’re smart you’ll be sure to side with The Chosen One.