Daryl Dixon is a fan-favorite Walking Dead character played by Norman Reedus. He's a quiet southerner whose survival skills shine through in the zombie apocalypse. And like a proud redneck, his outfit is low key... aside from the crossbow and animal pelts.
- Ayliss Long Sleeve Dark Plaid Shirt in Red and Brown $23
- Sleeveless Denim Biker Shirt in Khaki $19
- Nxt Generation Boys Crossbow with Foam Projectiles $30
- 6" Red Cotton Handkerchief $4
- Zombie Dirt $5
- Skinneeez Squirrel Stuffing-Less Dog Toy $7
- Skinneeez Racoon Stuffing-Less Dog Toy $7
- Daryl Dixon Black Leather Biker Vest $30
About the Author
July 13, 2013 by Tom
In The Boondock Saints, twins Connor (Sean Patrick Flanery) and Murphy McManus (Norman Reedus) become vigilantes whose mission is to rid Boston of crime. Connor has a Veritas tattoo on his left hand, while Murphy has an Aequitas one on his right. You got that straight, right?
March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.
There are no comments yet, add one below.