If you find yourself dodging thieves and boobies traps then Data's outfit is perfect for you. From the Pinchers of Peril to the Bully Buster, Data's attire was able to get him and his fellow Goonies out of trouble. However, if you're not gadget savvy you may want to go with a more simplistic outfit and steer clear of places with booby traps.
- London Fog Bogart Trench Coat in Covert Green $112.00
- Dyed Cotton Twill Cap in Red $9.99
- Nike Dunk High Sneakers in White and Black $89.95
- American Flag Embroidered Patch $3.99
- Oregon Crater Lake Embroidered Patch $3.99
- Mercury Luggage Multi-Compartment Backpack $6.00
- Everlast Boxing Gloves $19.99
- Coby CXCD400 Mini Boombox $56.35
- Gold Belt Buckle $14.99
- Wind-Up Chattering Teeth $3.31
About the Author
May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
August 23, 2013 by Jaime
Linus has a big heart and a lot of insecurity. Though the color of his striped shirt may change, you will never see him without his blue blanket. It’s a key part of his look, and if you skip out on it you’re just going to look like every other elementary school student.September 21, 2013 by Amy
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it’s his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
There are no comments yet, add one below.