In Defendor, Arthur Poppington (Woody Harrelson) is a mentally ill man who adopts the persona of Defendor to fight Captain Industry, who he believes to be responsible for his mother's death, and generally to make the world a better place.
- H2H Knitted Turtleneck Sweater in Black $20
- Levi's 514 Straight Jeans in Black $40
- Duct Tape $10
- Wilson Eye-Black $8
- Airsoft Black Tactical Helmet $12
- Sport Helmet Cam $43
- Streamlight Black Headlamp $13
- Fingerless Tactical Gloves in Black $7
- Law Enforcement Tactical Belt System $28
- Everest Fanny Pack in Black $7
- Rothco Black Jungle Boots $32
- RoadPro Wooden Tire Thumper $17
About the Author
June 1, 2015 by Tom
In the Marvel comics and Netflix television series, Daredevil is the alter ego of Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox). He fights crime as a lawyer by day, and as a vigilante by night. As if that weren’t enough, The Man Without Fear — as he’s called — does this all while blind, relying on his other heightened senses.
October 31, 2016 by Real Human Bean
The Spirit is a fictional masked crimefighter created by cartoonist Will Eisner. He’s a masked vigilante who fights crime with the blessing of the city’s police. I recommend finding a way to make your tie stick out to the side, probably by putting a wire into it.
There are no comments yet, add one below.