Dr. Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
- Dickies 40-Inch Lab Coat $17
- Dickies Rigid Slim Straight Fit Pants in Khaki $22
- Back to The Future Dr. Brown Train Shirt $40
- SAS Safety All-Purpose Coveralls $8
- Atlas Elbow Length Chemical Resistant Gloves $14
- Mad Scientist White Wig $14
- Stick-On White Bushy Eyebrows and Mustache $4
- Black Welding Cup Goggles $8
- Futuristic Silver Shield Wrap Sunglasses $9
- Generic Transmitter Quadrocopter Remote Controller $24
- Pocket Handyman Apron in Brown Suede Leather $25
About the Author
November 28, 2013 by Kristina
Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) is smart as a whip, sassy, and the youngest member of the Warehouse 13 team. If she’s not searching for artifacts or chasing down bad guys, then this punk rock chick enjoys rocking out on her guitar and hacking into various computer fortresses.
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Being The Childlike Empress comes with a lot of pressure. The monarch essentially has to wait for little kids to give her a new name lest she die and take the kingdom with her. While dressing like her doesn’t come with any ruling power, you will at the very least have a back up outfit for your wedding day. All you need is a white dress and a beaded headpiece. It also helps if you look young for your age.
January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
There are no comments yet, add one below.