Dr. Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
- Dickies 40-Inch Lab Coat $17
- Dickies Rigid Slim Straight Fit Pants in Khaki $22
- Back to The Future Dr. Brown Train Shirt $40
- SAS Safety All-Purpose Coveralls $8
- Atlas Elbow Length Chemical Resistant Gloves $14
- Mad Scientist White Wig $14
- Stick-On White Bushy Eyebrows and Mustache $4
- Black Welding Cup Goggles $8
- Futuristic Silver Shield Wrap Sunglasses $9
- Generic Transmitter Quadrocopter Remote Controller $24
- Pocket Handyman Apron in Brown Suede Leather $25
About the Author
May 21, 2013 by Amanda
Change is good. The 11th Doctor knows this. That’s why he wears a bowtie now. Bowties are cool. And sure, his regeneration was a little rocky and maybe the TARDIS needed a new desktop theme anyway, but he’s got everything under control. Really. You can stop laughing at any time.
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
October 20, 2015 by Amy
Orko is a Trollan who’s accidentally transported by a cosmic storm to Eternia, where he saves a young He-Man. Despite having magical powers they are usually unpredictable and backfire on him. Though he keeps his face hidden, this doesn’t seem to hinder him from finding a girlfriend.
There are no comments yet, add one below.