Dr. Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
- Dickies 40-Inch Lab Coat $17
- Dickies Rigid Slim Straight Fit Pants in Khaki $22
- Back to The Future Dr. Brown Train Shirt $40
- SAS Safety All-Purpose Coveralls $8
- Atlas Elbow Length Chemical Resistant Gloves $14
- Mad Scientist White Wig $14
- Stick-On White Bushy Eyebrows and Mustache $4
- Black Welding Cup Goggles $8
- Futuristic Silver Shield Wrap Sunglasses $9
- Generic Transmitter Quadrocopter Remote Controller $24
- Pocket Handyman Apron in Brown Suede Leather $25
About the Author
July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Overly anxious and a lightweight when it comes to drinking, Roger Rabbit is the way to go if you’re into dressing like a cartoon rabbit. Not only do you get to pretend you have a bombshell wife but you also have an excuse to wear red overalls. Plus you can pretend your social anxiety is part of your character. Don’t forget to stutter!
November 28, 2013 by Kristina
Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) is smart as a whip, sassy, and the youngest member of the Warehouse 13 team. If she’s not searching for artifacts or chasing down bad guys, then this punk rock chick enjoys rocking out on her guitar and hacking into various computer fortresses.July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Jessica Rabbit’s sultry style translates well into the real world. A red sequined dress paired with long purple gloves is likely to make a few jaws drop. Top the look off with red lipstick and people may even let you get away with marrying a rabbit. Then again, this isn’t Toontown.
May 6, 2013 by Jaime
Mama Fratelli may not have been the best mother – she kept one son chained up in the basement and encouraged the others to steal. Despite her less than ideal parenting, Mama Fratelli managed to rock the beatnik look well past its prime and she had a “Son” tattoo. So we know she loved at least one of her three boys.
There are no comments yet, add one below.