Alex and his droogs didn't make a lot of wise choices in A Clockwork Orange. In fact, even their attire was questionable. If you've always wanted a reason to wear your jockstrap on the outside of your pants, then dressing like a droog is for you. Complete the outfit with a bowler hat and cane but then stop there, this is one costume where acting the part is discouraged.
- Tommy Hilfiger Slim Fit Poplin Dress Shirt in White $40
- Concitor Dress Pants in White $30
- Black Felt Bowler Derby Hat $8
- HDE Solid Color Suspenders in White $8
- Dr. Martens 1460 Classic Boots in Black $120
- Champion Sports Men's Athletic Supporter $5
- Authentic Models Captain's Walking Stick $55
- Ardell Fashion Lashes $10
About the Author
April 24, 2017 by Tom
October 31, 2014 by Tom
In The Shining, Danny Torrance (Danny Lloyd) has horrific premonitions about the Overlook Hotel, which his father Jack was hired to take care of for the winter. When Danny first arrives at the hotel and explores it on his Big Wheels trike, there’s something that draws him to Room 237.
April 26, 2013 by Amy
In The Shining, Jack Torrance is looking forward to a quiet winter as the off-season caretaker of the Overlook Hotel, allowing him to focus on his writing and to spend some quality time with his family. That is until he becomes influenced by supernatural powers. Heeeeere’s Johnny!
There are no comments yet, add one below.