Dwayne Hoover is an angsty teenager who hates all men except for Friedrich Nietzsche. He takes a vow of silence, communicating only by notepad, until he can fulfill his dream of joining the Air Force.
- Big Brother T-Shirt in White $19
- Jesus was Wrong T-Shirt in Yellow $25
- Emo Black Wig $13
- DC Straight Chino Pants in Dark Brown $25
- Element Freemont Skate Shoes in Brown $70
- 80's Black Rubber Bracelets $5
- HDE Silicone Rubber Wristbands in Black $3
- Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers $7
- Tops Spiral Steno Notebooks $14
About the Author
June 5, 2013 by Tom
Abigail Breslin plays Olive Hoover, a little girl with dreams of becoming the next Little Miss Sunshine. With the other contestants being so heavily made up, spray tanned, and pageant trained, she seems out of her league. But when she gets on stage, Olive puts on a show to remember.October 9, 2013 by Amy
Marcel Marceau is one of the best known mimes in the world, who became famous through his persona Bip the Clown. Though he kept things simple with his black and white attire and color coordinated makeup, he liked to accessorize with a top hat embellished with a red flower.
November 11, 2013 by Amy
Charlie Chaplin was an English comic actor and filmmaker who is best known for his silent films. His most famous role, The Tramp, wears the outfit that we associate Chaplin with the most, which includes a tight jacket, oversized pants and shoes and a walking cane.
There are no comments yet, add one below.