In Kingpin, Bill Murray plays Ernie "Big Ern" McCracken, a professional bowler who'll backstab anyone to get ahead including bowling prodigy Roy Munson. That rose bowling ball is his gravy train with biscuit wheels.
- 70's Brown Wig $8
- Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt in Black $12
- Louis Raphael Herringbone Dress Pants in Light Gray $35
- Levi's Leather Antique Buckle Belt $20
- Triple 8 Wristsavers $17
- ProFlex 1650 Back Support Belt in Black $12
- Sheer Delights Silver Scarf $5
- Jacquard Acrylic Paint in Metallic SIlver $7
- Clear Rose Bowling Ball $140
About the Author
June 4, 2013 by Jaime
If you have to go against someone in bowling it might as well be Jesus “The Jesus” Quintana. His choice of jumpsuits and bowling ball shining skills make him, at the very least, an entertaining opponent. Not to mention his off the wall insults and sweet dance moves leave you wondering what he’s doing when he’s not bowling.
April 16, 2013 by Tom
Jeffrey Lebowski (Jeff Bridges), or as he would prefer to be called, the Dude, is an avid bowler and otherwise total slacker. He gets caught up in a kidnapping scheme after getting confused with millionaire Jeffrey Lebowski. That sweater really ties the outfit together, Dude.