Faith is the main character in the game Mirror's Edge. The game is set in a futuristic dystopian society, in which a network of 'Runners', including Faith, are used as couriers to transmit messages while evading government surveillance. When she was young, her parents were killed while protesting government plans, forcing Faith to grow up on the street. She eventually meets Mercury, a Runner who recognizes Faith's potential and becomes her mentor. He teaches Faith how to survive in the city, a world where obedience is brutally enforced and any deviance is relegated to the edge of society.
- Dickies Everyday Fit Flare Scrub Pants in White $17
- Manhattan Portage Vinyl Vintage Messenger Bag in Yellow $49
- Red Rebel Fingerless Gloves $7
- Suddora Arm Sweatbands in Black $2
- Short Straight Black Bob Wig $22
- Waxed Black Cotton Necklace Cord $2
- Black Temporary Tattoo Ink $7
- Onitsuka Tiger Racer Fashion Sneakers in Red and Black $35
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Black $5
- Adidas Climacore Tank Top in Black with White Stripes $26
About the Author
August 8, 2013 by Tom
In inFAMOUS 2, Cole MacGrath is granted the electric-based super power, which has the unfortunate side effect of siphoning energy from other humans. He’ll soon have to make a tough decision between saving thousands of Conduits like himself, or sacrificing them to save millions of people who have come to despise him.December 5, 2016 by Luca
In Just Cause 3, Rico Rodriguez is an operative for an organization known as the Agency. He returns to his homeland, the fictional Mediterranean island of Medici that has fallen under the control of a military dictatorship. He sets out to resist the dictator and restore freedom to his people.
August 26, 2013 by Shiva
In this 2013 reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise, Lara Croft is a young and ambitious archaeologist on a quest to find the lost kingdom of Yamatai. She’s added new skills to her repertoire, including stealthing, ziplining, and shooting a bow and arrows. She’s also looking more like a grungy survivalist than ever before.
There are no comments yet, add one below.