Fix-It Felix Jr.
Fix-It Felix Jr. is one of the main protagonists and the star of the fictional arcade game, "Fix-It Felix Jr." in Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. When Ralph leaves the game to make himself a hero, Felix goes after him and proves himself to be caring and helpful. He wears a typical repair-man uniform...just add golden hammer!
- Cactus Work Boots in Tan $44
- Adjustable Velcro Baseball Cap in Royal Blue $7
- Fix-It Felix Hat Patch $5
- Magid Pro Grade Collection Suede Gloves $8
- R & J Leathercraft 3" Wide Leather Work Belt $21
- Dickies Short Sleeve Work Shirt in Gulf Blue $22
- Lee Regular Fit Straight Leg Jeans in Pepper Wash $33
- Hammer Stress Toy $5
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint in Splendid Gold $2
September 27, 2013 by Amy
Flint Lockwood is an inventor who just wants to prove himself to everyone in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Unfortunately no one really understands his inventions or find them useful – that is until he develops the FLDSMDFR. But with his track record of failed inventions, it’s not long before it starts raining oversized mutated foods.September 27, 2013 by Amy
In Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Sam Sparks gets the opportunity of a lifetime when she gets to report about the unusual and tasty weather in Swallow Falls. Sam hides how smart she really is but after meeting Flint she realizes that it’s okay to be yourself, even if it’s a bit nerdy.
April 21, 2014 by Tom
In Caddyshack, when the upscale Bushwood Country Club is overrun with a gopher infestation, it’s the unhinged Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) who’s called in. And when flooding them out of their holes doesn’t work, he embarks on a scorched earth campaign.