Fix-It Felix Jr.
Fix-It Felix Jr. is one of the main protagonists and the star of the fictional arcade game, "Fix-It Felix Jr." in Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. When Ralph leaves the game to make himself a hero, Felix goes after him and proves himself to be caring and helpful. He wears a typical repair-man uniform...just add golden hammer!
- Cactus Work Boots in Tan $44
- Adjustable Velcro Baseball Cap in Royal Blue $7
- Fix-It Felix Hat Patch $5
- Magid Pro Grade Collection Suede Gloves $8
- R & J Leathercraft 3" Wide Leather Work Belt $21
- Dickies Short Sleeve Work Shirt in Gulf Blue $22
- Lee Regular Fit Straight Leg Jeans in Pepper Wash $33
- Hammer Stress Toy $5
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint in Splendid Gold $2
March 5, 2013 by cheezley
When Coraline’s family moves to a new house, she feels bored and neglected. She explores the new neighborhood and finds a secret door that leads to a parallel universe where everyone and everything is exactly as Coraline wants it…or so she thinks. She must use her bravery and determination to save herself and return to her family who, as it turns out, isn’t so bad after all.
April 21, 2014 by Tom
In Caddyshack, when the upscale Bushwood Country Club is overrun with a gopher infestation, it’s the unhinged Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) who’s called in. And when flooding them out of their holes doesn’t work, he embarks on a scorched earth campaign.January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?