Hip-hop pioneer, Flavor Flav has stayed true to his style despite adding reality television star and restaurateur to his resume. Combining lots of "bling" with a giant clock necklace, copying Flavor's style probably won't score you a model like Brigitte Nielsen but it will have people asking you for the time.
- Fila Red Velour Tracksuit $150
- Oversized Clock with Chain $6
- 14k Gold Plated Removeable Grillz $17
- Red Aviator Sunglasses $8
- Faux Gold Square Nugget Ring $8
- 14k Gold Finish Round Cubic Zirconia Ring $37
- 10k Two Tone Religious Ring $194
- Gold Plated Crystal Horseshoe Ring $12
- 24k Yellow Gold Plated Curb Chain Necklace $13
About the Author
February 7, 2014 by Amy
Pharrell Williams is best known for his involvement with The Neptunes and N.E.R.D. but is also well known for his collaboration with other musicians like Daft Punk, Robin Thicke, and Gwen Stefani. He’s also into fashion and made a statement during the 2014 Grammys with his homage to Canadian mounties.
There are no comments yet, add one below.