Garnet, who's a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire, is the leader of the Crystal Gems in Steven Universe and is often the the peacemaker between Pearl and Amethyst. For her costume, the gloves are going to require painting and bedazzling, and her leotard will also need alterations. The styrofoam ball will help to create the exaggerated puff sleeve look once they are shaped to your arm and covered in fabric.
- Hot Pink Square Rhinestones $7
- Spider-Man Plush Boxing Gloves $20
- Star Foam Shapes $7
- Slick Black Fabric Paint $5
- Raspberry Fabric Paint $8
- Dark Burgundy Fabric Paint $5
- Burgundy Full Length Leggings $10
- Silver Mirror Fit Over Sunglasses $13
- Lycra Sleeveless Turtleneck Unitard in Black $25
- Finger Loop Fingerless Over the Elbow Gloves in Black $9
- Light Pink Cotton Fabric $6
- 6-Inch White Craft Foam Ball $4
- Red Ruby Flat Back Round Acrylic Jewel $7
- Burgundy Cotton Broadcloth Fabric $3
- Hot Pink Cotton Broadcloth Fabric $3
- Oversized Afro Wig $8
April 13, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sardonyx is the fusion of Pearl and Garnet (and by extension, Ruby and Sapphire). Sardonyx towers in size, she’s so tall that her hands are actually taller than Steven. She has vermillion skin and pale peach/apricot-colored hair, styled into a tetrahedron with very rounded corners. Her torso and legs greatly resemble Garnet’s, but have less mass. As a fusion, she has four arms and inherits the same locations of her gemstones as her fused cooperators.April 17, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond’s Pearl is a Gem who appears in “The Answer”. Physically, she appears almost identical to the Crystal Gem Pearl and Yellow Diamond’s Pearl, as she also possesses a thin, tall build and a pointed nose and pixie hair-cut. In the fashion of her owner, Blue Diamond, her eyes are covered by her bangs while her gem, a powder-blue pearl, is on her chest.
May 28, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sapphire is a member of the Crystal Gems with blue skin and pale blue, wavy hair with bangs. Sapphire wears a floor-length gown with white, rounded, puffy sleeves, a navy top, and a blue skirt. Her dress has a blue pinafore over the top.
May 29, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Lapis Lazuli is a former Homeworld Gem that made her debut in “Mirror Gem”. She has a blue lapis lazuli gemstone embedded in her back, in the form of a water droplet, from which she is able to summon and remove wings created out of water at will.