Gary “Eggsy” Unwin
In Kingsman: The Secret Service, we learn that "manners maketh man" but we see that clothing does as well. As secret agent trainee Gary "Eggsy" Unwin (Taron Egerton) learns what it takes to be a Kingsman, he also learns to transform his style from an urban street look to a more refined English gentleman look.
- Wool Double Breasted Navy Stripe Suit $169
- Black Flat Top Square Glasses with Clear Lenses $7
- Poplin Dress Shirt in White $22
- Black Umbrella with Curved Handle $15
- Three Piece Brown Plaid Suit $90
- Tommy Hilfiger Gold Tone Watch with Brown Leather Band $90
- Pocket Square in White $5
- Navy, Red, and White Regimental Striped Tie $44
- Bass Black Oxfords $55
- Flatbill Hat in Dark Navy $10
- Golden Chain Bomber Jacket $40
- Levi's 513 Slim Straight Fit Jeans in Jet $47
- Adidas Tricot Track Jacket in Black and White $49
- Tipped Collar Polo in Black with Yellow Stripe $21
- Adidas Jeremy Scott Winged Cutout Sneakers in White $220
- Flatbill Hat in White $9
- Baseball Varsity Jacket in Black with Gray Sleeves $30
- Levi's 513 Slim Straight Fit Jeans in Bastion $47
- Stinger Airsoft Black Pistol $17
- Kingsman Pink & Gold Necklace Pendant $5
- Zippo High Polish Brass Pocket Lighter $15
- Striped Polo in Light Blue with Band $15
- Adidas Superstar Sneakers in White $75
September 13, 2015 by Amy
Gazelle (Sofia Boutella) is Richmond Valentine’s right hand woman in Kingsman: The Secret Service. She has lightning fast moves and can slice you in two with her bionic blade legs. For this costume, if you don’t want to walk around in stilts, then go with the heels, though there’s no guarantee that these will be any more comfortable.
March 27, 2013 by Amanda
What can you say about the Doctor that hasn’t already been said over his show’s fifty-year history? He’s nine hundred years old, he’s an alien and he travels through time and space in a 1963 blue police call box. Also, sometimes he looks like Christopher Eccleston and that’s pretty fantastic.May 1, 2013 by Amanda
Sherlock Holmes’s flatmate and blogger seems harmless enough when you first meet him, but don’t let the frumpy exterior and questionable taste in sweaters fool you. Underneath the plaid and knits is a sharp-eyed ex-soldier and adrenaline junkie who loves the chase almost as much as his partner-in-crime-solving does.
There are no comments yet, add one below.