Gary “Eggsy” Unwin
In Kingsman: The Secret Service, we learn that "manners maketh man" but we see that clothing does as well. As secret agent trainee Gary "Eggsy" Unwin (Taron Egerton) learns what it takes to be a Kingsman, he also learns to transform his style from an urban street look to a more refined English gentleman look.
- Wool Double Breasted Navy Stripe Suit $169
- Black Flat Top Square Glasses with Clear Lenses $7
- Poplin Dress Shirt in White $22
- Black Umbrella with Curved Handle $15
- Three Piece Brown Plaid Suit $90
- Tommy Hilfiger Gold Tone Watch with Brown Leather Band $90
- Pocket Square in White $5
- Navy, Red, and White Regimental Striped Tie $44
- Bass Black Oxfords $55
- Flatbill Hat in Dark Navy $10
- Golden Chain Bomber Jacket $40
- Levi's 513 Slim Straight Fit Jeans in Jet $47
- Adidas Tricot Track Jacket in Black and White $49
- Tipped Collar Polo in Black with Yellow Stripe $21
- Adidas Jeremy Scott Winged Cutout Sneakers in White $220
- Flatbill Hat in White $9
- Baseball Varsity Jacket in Black with Gray Sleeves $30
- Levi's 513 Slim Straight Fit Jeans in Bastion $47
- Stinger Airsoft Black Pistol $17
- Kingsman Pink & Gold Necklace Pendant $5
- Zippo High Polish Brass Pocket Lighter $15
- Striped Polo in Light Blue with Band $15
- Adidas Superstar Sneakers in White $75
March 18, 2013 by Amanda
BBC’s Sherlock transports the eponymous detective from his Victorian-era home to the 21st century. While that may mean he’s solving crime with the assistance of modern technology and sending messages via text instead of telegram, his vast intelligence, deductive reasoning and gentleman’s dress sense all remain intact.
May 21, 2013 by Amanda
Change is good. The 11th Doctor knows this. That’s why he wears a bowtie now. Bowties are cool. And sure, his regeneration was a little rocky and maybe the TARDIS needed a new desktop theme anyway, but he’s got everything under control. Really. You can stop laughing at any time.May 1, 2013 by Amanda
Sherlock Holmes’s flatmate and blogger seems harmless enough when you first meet him, but don’t let the frumpy exterior and questionable taste in sweaters fool you. Underneath the plaid and knits is a sharp-eyed ex-soldier and adrenaline junkie who loves the chase almost as much as his partner-in-crime-solving does.
There are no comments yet, add one below.