When ghosts, poltergeists, and other spirits come a haunting, who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! Coveralls are essential work attire when the possibility of being covered in slime or marshmallow puff is a real job hazard.
- Ghostbusters Embroidered Iron-On Patch $4
- Ghostbusters Proton Backpack $32
- Moda Essentials Combat Boots in Black $35
- West Chester PVC Coated Black Work Gloves $7
- Tinetto Full Rim Metal Round Eyeglasses $10
- Ghostbusters Embroidered Name Tag Patches $15
- Damascus Hard Shell Elbow Pads in Black $15
- Authentic Air Force Style Coveralls in Khaki $38
- Crews Welding Safety Goggles $7
- Rothco White Canvas Belt with Metal Buckets $7
- Mattel Ghostbusters Neutrino Wand Replica $270
- Mattel Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Replica $1000
- Mattel Ghostbusters PKE Meter Replica $105
- Mattel Ghostbusters Ecto Goggles Replica $185
July 14, 2013 by Jaime
If you’re not into wearing color and you like to be the “weird girl” then Allison Reynolds’ look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.October 24, 2015 by Tom
In What About Bob?, Bob Wiley (Bill Murray) is a good-natured psychiatric patient. When his therapist goes on vacation, Bob decides to follow. Initially, he’s only a mild annoyance to Dr. Marvin but as Bob ingratiates himself and his condition improves, Dr. Marvin gets pushed over the edge.
There are no comments yet, add one below.