When ghosts, poltergeists, and other spirits come a haunting, who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! Coveralls are essential work attire when the possibility of being covered in slime or marshmallow puff is a real job hazard.
- Ghostbusters Embroidered Iron-On Patch $4
- Ghostbusters Proton Backpack $32
- Moda Essentials Combat Boots in Black $35
- West Chester PVC Coated Black Work Gloves $7
- Tinetto Full Rim Metal Round Eyeglasses $10
- Ghostbusters Embroidered Name Tag Patches $15
- Damascus Hard Shell Elbow Pads in Black $15
- Authentic Air Force Style Coveralls in Khaki $38
- Crews Welding Safety Goggles $7
- Rothco White Canvas Belt with Metal Buckets $7
- Mattel Ghostbusters Neutrino Wand Replica $270
- Mattel Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Replica $1000
- Mattel Ghostbusters PKE Meter Replica $105
- Mattel Ghostbusters Ecto Goggles Replica $185
October 20, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80’s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts, ripped up jeans, and mismatched shoes.December 21, 2015 by Amy
In A Christmas Story, all that Ralphie (Peter Billingsley) wants for Christmas is an official Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle. Instead, he gets stuck with a pink bunny onesie from Aunt Clara that makes him look like a pink nightmare.
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.October 21, 2015 by Amy
In The Karate Kid, Daniel (Ralph Macchio) learns how to defend himself from bully, Johnny Lawrence, after he is taken under Mr. Miyagi’s wing. Daniel’s a slow learner however, and doesn’t understand that he can’t master moves like The Crane until he first masters skills like wax on and wax off.
April 29, 2015 by AgathaAugust 13, 2014 by Jaime
In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick (Robert Carradine) is comfortable with being a nerd. In fact, the computer science geek shamelessly embraces every stereotype imaginable from wayfarer eyeglasses to pocket protectors. He doesn’t even have to worry about getting wedgies from the jocks. His pants are already pulled up as high as they can go.
There are no comments yet, add one below.