Before there were Harajuku girls, Gwen Stefani was fronting No Doubt and setting trends for teenage girls everywhere. Pairing tomboy with girlie girl, '90s Gwen is easy to pull off. All you need is a crop top and bright red lipstick. You can also pull out those bindis you've been hiding since 1995.
- American Apparel Cotton Spandex Crop Tank in White $28
- Hell Bunny Black Tartan Punk Trousers $65
- Black Bra Straps with Studs $6
- Dr. Martens Pascal Boots in Shiraz $97
- Wide Black Leather Belt Cuff $6
- Bindis Adorned with Stones $8
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Certainly Red $5
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black $6
About the Author
September 21, 2013 by Jaime
David Bowie took fashion to a new level when he unveiled his alter-ego Ziggy Stardust. Part rock star, part alien-being, it takes more than just a colorful unitard and elaborate makeup to pull off this look. You need the confidence to go along with it. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt if you can sing.September 15, 2013 by Amy
Freddie Mercury was the frontman for Queen best known for his hits “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “Don’t Stop Me Now”, and “We Are the Champions”. Mercury was also well known for his stage performances and flamboyant outfits. If you’re feeling courageous, you could try on one of the many form fitting leotards that he wore on stage.
May 6, 2013 by Stacey
‘Born to Die’ is a dramatic ballad and popular single by singer/songwriter, Lana Del Rey. A memorable image from the music video is set in a beautiful Romanian castle with a pair of majestic tigers. Dress like the Lonely Queen with a white sheath gown and a luscious crown of flowers.
There are no comments yet, add one below.