Harry Hart (Colin Firth) aka Galahad serves as a Kingsman agent. He sees potential in Eggsy as a recruit for an open position within their group. He teaches Eggsy what it takes to be a Kingsman, and in the process his taste for double breasted suits rubs off on his trainee.
- Dress Shirt with French Cuffs in White $25
- 18K Gold Plated Square Cufflinks $12
- Stinger Airsoft Black Pistol $15
- Tommy Hilfiger Gold Tone Watch with Brown Leather Band $94
- Stainless Steel Signet Ring with Gold Polish $8
- Navy, Red, and White Regimental Striped Tie $44
- Curve Wood Handle Black Umbrella $15
- Black Oxfords $56
- Double Breasted Light Grey Check Suit $145
- Pocket Square in White $4
- Flat Top Rectangular Glasses in Tortoise $7
- Double Breasted Dark Grey with Ivory Stripe Suit $169
September 13, 2015 by Amy
Gazelle (Sofia Boutella) is Richmond Valentine’s right hand woman in Kingsman: The Secret Service. She has lightning fast moves and can slice you in two with her bionic blade legs. For this costume, if you don’t want to walk around in stilts, then go with the heels, though there’s no guarantee that these will be any more comfortable.
September 7, 2015 by Amy
In Kingsman: The Secret Service, we learn that “manners maketh man” but we see that clothing does as well. As secret agent trainee Gary “Eggsy” Unwin (Taron Egerton) learns what it takes to be a Kingsman, he also learns to transform his style from an urban street look to a more refined English gentleman look.