In the Avengers, Clint Barton is Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), a master archer and an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unlike teammates Captain America and The Hulk, he has absolutely no superpowers. But on the bright side, he's been in a relationship with Black Widow.
- Hawkeye Leather Vest $119
- Airsoft Tactical Pants with Knee Pads $84
- Bates Steel Toe Work Boots $76
- Hawkeye Costume Glasses $11
- Bianchi Accumold Elite Duty Belt $45
- October Mountain Traditional Shooter's Glove $19
- Wyandotte Leather Deluxe Archery Armguard $18
- UTG Special Ops Universal Leg Holster $21
- UTG Elite Tactical Left-Handed Leg Holster $14
- Matte Velvet Arrow-Back Quiver $71
- Martin XR Recurve Bow $44
- Hawkeye Longshot Foam Toy Bow $15
About the Author
October 12, 2013 by Tom
When Peter Parker gets bit by a radioactive spider on a school field trip (don’t you hate when that happens?), he develops super strength, the ability to cling to any surface, and a spidey sense. At that point, he has no choice but to build web shooters for his wrists and call himself Spider-Man.July 21, 2013 by Amy
Wolverine is everyone’s favorite Canadian comic book hero, usually portrayed by Hugh Jackman when he’s hugely jacked. He’s the grumpy member of the X-Men, due to the fact that he doesn’t know much more about his past than that his real name is Logan. You’ll have to supply your own adamantium skeleton on this one.
October 15, 2016 by Tom
After a car accident ends Doctor Stephen Strange’s (Benedict Cumberbatch) career as a neurosurgeon, he embarks on a journey of healing in the Far East. There he encounters the Ancient One, who teaches him the mystical arts, with some help from the Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto.
July 13, 2015 by AgathaMay 31, 2014 by Kristina
Before she was Mystique she was Raven Darkhölme (Jennifer Lawrence). A girl with a hidden past and shape-shifting abilities, she eventually evolves into a super-villain. She has such a traumatic impact on the future of mutants, that Professor Xavier and the rest of the X-Men must go back to the past to try to change her destructive actions.