Henry Jones Sr
In Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Henry Jones Sr. (Sean Conner) is the estranged father of Indiana Jones. He's a professor like his son, only much more absent minded.
- ASOS 3-Piece Suit in Brown Herringbone $238
- Geoffrey Beene White Dress Shirt $31
- H2H Classic Polka Dot Bow Tie $5
- Dockers Gordon Cap Toe Oxford Dress Shoes in Cordova Brown $49
- Rimless Eyeglasses in Gold $69
- Hanna Irish Tweed Walking Hat in Grey $75
- Totes Wooden Stick Umbrella in Black $19
- Samsonite Colombian Brown Leather Flapover Briefcase $100
About the Author
September 13, 2014 by TomOctober 3, 2013 by Tom
Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is a college professor of archaeology who would rather go on an adventure than lecture. He’s known for making good use of his bullwhip, although he’s not afraid to use his gun when the situation calls for it. In fact, the only thing he seems to be afraid of are snakes.
October 1, 2016 by Tom
In Zardoz, Zed (Sean Connery) lives in a post-apocalyptic Earth of the future, where humans are divided between poor Brutals and the immortal Eternals. Zed himself is a Brutal Exterminator, who kills other Brutals at the order of a huge flying stone head called Zardoz.
October 3, 2013 by Tom
Kennon Wong, nicknamed Short Round (Jonathan Ke Quan), has been through a lot. He’s an orphan from the Second Sino-Japanese War, he earns a living as an 11-year-old driving a taxicab in Shanghai, and he assists Indiana Jones on his mission. But his unique nickname has nothing to do with any of these — Short Round is named after the screenwriters’ pet dog.
There are no comments yet, add one below.