In Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl is the young but deadly assassin played by Chloë Grace Moretz. Her upbringing as Mindy Macready has consisted solely of training and crimefighting, and has shaped her into a cold killing machine. Mourn later.
- Knoles & Carter Members Only Bomber Jacket in Purple $50
- Military Style Fire Resistant Leather Gloves in Black $21
- Rothco 5050 Black Jungle Boots $47
- Concitor Reversible Belt in Pink and Black $14
- Mysterious Black Half Mask $5
- Black Colt 45mm Combat Force Semi Automatic Toy Gun $7
- Deep Green, Purple, and Yellow Tartan Pleated Mini Skirt $38
- Military Toy Grenade $5
- High Waist Leather Leggings in Deep Purple $15
- Rothco Tactical Protective Knee Pads in Black $18
- Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster $13
- Buxton Pink Leather Heiress Mini Trifold Wallet $15
- Costume Satin 3/4 Length Cape $8
- Sexy Super Model Wig in Purple with Black $10
August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.
October 21, 2013 by Tom
In V for Vendetta, an activist going by the name V starts a violent campaign to bring down a totalitarian government and free the people to rule for themselves. The mask he wears of the real-life Guy Fawkes has been adopted, in turn, by the real-life Anonymous and the Occupy movements.
There are no comments yet, add one below.