Audrey Hepburn plays one of her most iconic roles as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Holly transforms herself from a country girl into a Manhattan socialite, who's goal is to marry rich. You can complete her look by having breakfast in front of a Tiffany & Co. storefront.
- Oversized Acetate Square Sunglasses in Black $4
- Leg Avenue Long Satin Gloves in Black $9
- Kenneth Cole Urban Crystal Teardrop Stud Earrings $19
- Ever Faith Austrian Crystal Leaf Teardrop Hair Comb $21
- Cigarette Holder $3
- Breakfast at Tiffany's Black Dress $99
- Multi-Strand Faux Pearl Necklace with Crystal Pendant and Earrings Set $17
- Calvin Klein Diema Pumps in Black $60
August 19, 2013 by Amy
Marilyn Monroe plays The Girl in The Seven Year Itch, in which she’s the object of her neighbor’s fantasies. It’s in this movie that one of the most iconic images in film takes place – she stands over a subway grate which causes her dress to billow in the breeze.
There are no comments yet, add one below.