Audrey Hepburn plays one of her most iconic roles as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Holly transforms herself from a country girl into a Manhattan socialite, who's goal is to marry rich. You can complete her look by having breakfast in front of a Tiffany & Co. storefront.
- Oversized Acetate Square Sunglasses in Black $4
- Leg Avenue Long Satin Gloves in Black $9
- Kenneth Cole Urban Crystal Teardrop Stud Earrings $19
- Ever Faith Austrian Crystal Leaf Teardrop Hair Comb $21
- Cigarette Holder $3
- Breakfast at Tiffany's Black Dress $99
- Multi-Strand Faux Pearl Necklace with Crystal Pendant and Earrings Set $17
- Calvin Klein Diema Pumps in Black $60
August 19, 2013 by Amy
Marilyn Monroe plays The Girl in The Seven Year Itch, in which she’s the object of her neighbor’s fantasies. It’s in this movie that one of the most iconic images in film takes place – she stands over a subway grate which causes her dress to billow in the breeze.December 28, 2016 by Real Human Bean
Kintaro Oe is the protagonist of the anime/manga series Golden Boy. He is a college dropout who mastered the curriculum of Tokyo University Department of Law and looks for oddjobs in Japan to “study”. Along the way he encounters numerous women whom lust for him, but he chooses to pursue study rather than selfish physical pleadures. Since he goes through many costumes, we will focus on his episode 1 default appearance.
There are no comments yet, add one below.