Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is a college professor of archaeology who would rather go on an adventure than lecture. He's known for making good use of his bullwhip, although he's not afraid to use his gun when the situation calls for it. In fact, the only thing he seems to be afraid of are snakes.
- Indiana Jones Felt Fedora Hat $37
- Indiana Jones Leather Jacket in Brown $179
- Coyle's Indiana Jones Style Safari Shirt $50
- Coyle's Indiana Jones Wool Twill Trousers $85
- Columbia Military Style Belt in Beige $11
- Frye Walter Lace Up Boots $387
- Carhartt Journeyman Belt in Brown $21
- Belt Loop Bullwhip Holster in Dark Brown $9
- Indiana Jones 6-Foot Costume Leather Whip $6
- British Webley Gun Holster $37
- Denix British Military 1923 Revolver Pistol Prop $60
- Vintage Canvas Medic Bag in Brown $12
About the Author
August 26, 2013 by Shiva
In this 2013 reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise, Lara Croft is a young and ambitious archaeologist on a quest to find the lost kingdom of Yamatai. She’s added new skills to her repertoire, including stealthing, ziplining, and shooting a bow and arrows. She’s also looking more like a grungy survivalist than ever before.
September 18, 2014 by Tom
In Blade Runner, Rick Deckard is a seasoned police officer who specializes in “retiring” replicants. He’s called in for one last job when a group of replicants escapes a space colony and goes into hiding in Los Angeles. He begins his investigation at Tyrell Corporation where he meets Rachael.
March 9, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Lara Croft is just your average run-of-the-mill English archaeologist. Dodging boulders, navigating through ancient ruins, and fighting giant stone statues is just your typical day for this video game icon. She’s been somersaulting through hazardous tombs for over a decade and she’s only getting better.October 3, 2013 by Tom
Kennon Wong, nicknamed Short Round (Jonathan Ke Quan), has been through a lot. He’s an orphan from the Second Sino-Japanese War, he earns a living as an 11-year-old driving a taxicab in Shanghai, and he assists Indiana Jones on his mission. But his unique nickname has nothing to do with any of these — Short Round is named after the screenwriters’ pet dog.