In Invader Zim, Tak's main goal is to prevent Zim from completing his mission to destroy Earth. She holds a grudge against him ever since he inadvertently sabotaged her chances of becoming an Invader.
- Paradise Face Paints in Light Green $13
- Black Antenna Headband $6
- Froomer Long Sleeve Turtleneck in Coral $8
- Fedo Polka Dots Backpack in Purple $16
- Levi's Juniors Skinny Jeans in Pressed Black $35
- Global Vision Full Throttle Black Frame Sunglasses with Purple Lenses $10
- Azules High Low Cap Sleeved Tunic in Plum $17
- Demonia by Pleaser Deviant Black Sneaker Boots $50
- 18" Length Black Latex Gloves $13
July 11, 2013 by Jaime
Grouchy and sarcastic, Gaz has very little interest in her older brother’s plans to out Zim as an alien. She would rather be playing video games and eating pizza like most kids her age. Though, she’s technically not considered goth, her style definitely leans toward the darker side.June 21, 2013 by Jaime
If there is one thing to say of Dib, it’s that he has determination. He’s obsessed with the paranormal and self-conscious about the size of his head. Wearing a trench coat and a hairstyle that likely requires a lot of pomade, Dib is extremely unpopular in school. But who has time for popularity when there is an alien to catch?
June 21, 2013 by Jaime
When the Almighty Tallest sent Invader Zim to Earth they did so to keep him from interrupting Operation Impending Doom II. However, Zim took his mission to Earth seriously. He enrolled himself in elementary school and tried to appear as humanlike as possible by wearing a pompadour wig and contact lenses. Yet somehow only one person questioned Zim’s green skin.
July 6, 2015 by Tom
In Aliens, Private Jeanette Vasquez (Jenette Goldstein) is a smartgun operator who’s sent by the Marine Corps to deal with a space colony’s Xenomorph infestation. She’s tough as nails and doesn’t take crap from anyone, a useful skill when you’re in the same squad as Private Hudson.
There are no comments yet, add one below.