In Grand Budapest Hotel, J.G. Jopling (Willem Dafoe) is a cold-blooded assassin — I mean, private inquiry agent — who handles the dirty work for Dmitri Desgoffe-und-Taxis. To really fit the part, crop your hair short and crop your pants even shorter.
- FactoryExtreme Debutant Black Leather Trench Coat $200
- H2H Knitted Turtleneck Pullover in Black $20
- Savane Crosshatch Dress Pants in Black $25
- Rothco GI Style Combat Boots in Black $51
- Vintage WWII Pilot Style Black Frame Motorcycle Goggles $10
- Interstate Leather Fingerless Gloves in Black $5
- Goldtone Stainless Steel Skull Ring (x8) $13
About the Author
March 30, 2013 by Tom
As a child, Chas Tenenbaum was a business prodigy, making a fortune by breeding and marketing dalmatian mice. After losing his wife in a plane crash, he became obsessed with the safety of his sons Ari and Uzi, conducting fire safety drills in the middle of the night.
January 14, 2013 by Tom
Dignan is a landscaper (not just a mower) in Bottle Rocket. His 75-year plan includes breaking his best friend Anthony out of a voluntary psych ward and running a practice heist at Anthony’s mom’s house. His yellow jumpsuit makes him look like a little banana, but it’s all part of the plan.
There are no comments yet, add one below.