In Grand Budapest Hotel, J.G. Jopling (Willem Dafoe) is a cold-blooded assassin — I mean, private inquiry agent — who handles the dirty work for Dmitri Desgoffe-und-Taxis. To really fit the part, crop your hair short and crop your pants even shorter.
- FactoryExtreme Debutant Black Leather Trench Coat $200
- H2H Knitted Turtleneck Pullover in Black $20
- Savane Crosshatch Dress Pants in Black $25
- Rothco GI Style Combat Boots in Black $51
- Vintage WWII Pilot Style Black Frame Motorcycle Goggles $10
- Interstate Leather Fingerless Gloves in Black $5
- Goldtone Stainless Steel Skull Ring (x8) $13
About the Author
March 30, 2013 by Tom
Growing up, Richie Tenenbaum was a tennis prodigy and mediocre artist. He secretly falls in love with his adopted sister Margot, leading to a meltdown during a televised tennis tournament. He abandons his career and seeks refuge aboard the ocean liner Cote d’Ivoire.
There are no comments yet, add one below.