Jack Sparrow is an eccentric scoundrel, who's always looking for ways to regain his status as Captain on The Black Pearl. His tongue is as quick as his sword and he can often negotiate his way out of any situation as well as he can fight his way out it.
- Jack Sparrow Red Scarf $16
- Jack Sparrow Brown Pirate Hat $19
- Jack Sparrow Pirate Beads $12
- L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in Black $2
- The Rogue Brown Moustache & Beard Set $7
- Jack Sparrow Pistol $7
- Jack Sparrow Accessory Kit including Rings, Compass, and Tattoo $10
- Brown Beaded Braids Wig $11
- Jack Sparrow Costume with Shirt, Vest, Sash, Belts, Pants, and Boot Covers $63
About the Author
October 2, 2014 by Tom
In The Princess Bride, Dread Pirate Roberts (Cary Elwes) is a pirate with a mythical reputation who is feared across the seven seas for his swordfighting skills. It’s revealed that Dread Pirate Roberts is actually a succession of individuals who pass on the name, with farm boy Westley as the latest.
September 1, 2013 by Shiva
In The Lone Ranger, Tonto teams up with the Lone Ranger to try and bring justice to the Wild West. They are both seeking revenge against the Cavendish gang, who massacred Tonto’s tribe and murdered the Lone Ranger’s brother. While the Lone Ranger hides his identity with a mask, Tonto prefers to hide his identity with war paint.
September 1, 2013 by Tom
In Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a film based on Hunter S. Thompson’s novel, magazine writer Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp) travels to Las Vegas to cover a motorcycle race. But he ends up spending most of that time picking up hitchhikers, taking psychoactive drugs, and driving through bat country.
There are no comments yet, add one below.