Jack Sparrow is an eccentric scoundrel, who's always looking for ways to regain his status as Captain on The Black Pearl. His tongue is as quick as his sword and he can often negotiate his way out of any situation as well as he can fight his way out it.
- Jack Sparrow Red Scarf $16
- Jack Sparrow Brown Pirate Hat $19
- Jack Sparrow Pirate Beads $12
- L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in Black $2
- The Rogue Brown Moustache & Beard Set $7
- Jack Sparrow Pistol $7
- Jack Sparrow Accessory Kit including Rings, Compass, and Tattoo $10
- Brown Beaded Braids Wig $11
- Jack Sparrow Costume with Shirt, Vest, Sash, Belts, Pants, and Boot Covers $63
About the Author
September 1, 2013 by Tom
In Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a film based on Hunter S. Thompson’s novel, magazine writer Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp) travels to Las Vegas to cover a motorcycle race. But he ends up spending most of that time picking up hitchhikers, taking psychoactive drugs, and driving through bat country.
September 9, 2013 by Amy
Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
May 13, 2013 by Tom
In One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy is captain of the Straw Hat Pirates and one of its top fighters. Despite his troublemaking ways, he comes from an esteemed lineage, as his father is Revolutionary Army commander Monkey D. Dragon and his father’s father is famed Marine Monkey D. Garp.
There are no comments yet, add one below.