Jack Sparrow is an eccentric scoundrel, who's always looking for ways to regain his status as Captain on The Black Pearl. His tongue is as quick as his sword and he can often negotiate his way out of any situation as well as he can fight his way out it.
- Jack Sparrow Red Scarf $16
- Jack Sparrow Brown Pirate Hat $19
- Jack Sparrow Pirate Beads $12
- L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in Black $2
- The Rogue Brown Moustache & Beard Set $7
- Jack Sparrow Pistol $7
- Jack Sparrow Accessory Kit including Rings, Compass, and Tattoo $10
- Brown Beaded Braids Wig $11
- Jack Sparrow Costume with Shirt, Vest, Sash, Belts, Pants, and Boot Covers $63
About the Author
September 9, 2013 by Amy
Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
September 1, 2013 by Shiva
In The Lone Ranger, Tonto teams up with the Lone Ranger to try and bring justice to the Wild West. They are both seeking revenge against the Cavendish gang, who massacred Tonto’s tribe and murdered the Lone Ranger’s brother. While the Lone Ranger hides his identity with a mask, Tonto prefers to hide his identity with war paint.
There are no comments yet, add one below.