When he isn't designing clothing like the piano key tie, Jacobim Mugatu is turning fashion models into assassins. While we don't advise you to plot the deaths of world leaders, you can practice your fashion design skills by recreating Mugatu's trademark sweater. Who knows, maybe you'll find yourself designing the next "Derelicte."
- Doublju Knitted Turtleneck Sweater in Grey $15
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Work Pants in Washed Black $22
- Waist Cincher Black Corset $22
- Knit Black Neck Warmer $13
- Black Leather Arm Bracers $42
- Dritz Iron-On 5" Block Black Letters $6
- Bass Amsterdam Black Ankle Boots $66
- Uncle Sam White Wig and Goatee $23
- Piano Key Tie $5
About the Author
June 16, 2014 by Amy
October 5, 2013 by Jaime
Male model Hansel McDonald gave Derek Zoolander a run for his money when he strutted into the fashion world in his fringed leather jacket. Part ’70’s hippie and part California surfer dude, Hansel’s look can easily be recreated. It’s removing your underwear while still wearing pants that may be a challenge.
December 25, 2013 by Kristina
Buddy the Elf (Will Ferrell) has quickly become a fan favorite. If he’s not enjoying syrup and other sugary treats, you can find him reveling in his favorite activity, smiling. This lovable human-turned-elf brings joy to our hearts and a smile to our faces each and every year.
There are no comments yet, add one below.